Q: Am I limited in the number of campaigns I can run?
Q: Can I edit an active campaign?
Q: Can I upload and use my own training material?
Q: Can I write my own newsletters or modify an existing newsletter?
Q: One of our employees says that they didn't click on the phishing email. How do I remove the fact that they clicked on the email from the results of the campaign?
Q: Can I modify the language of the training reminder emails?
- Navigate to the General Settings page.
- Scroll to the bottom of that page and select either the "+" icon or the pencil icon to the right of the language you want to change the wording of. Once on the "Edit Languages" page, select the training reminder template you would like to edit by selecting the appropriate tab and make the desired changes.
- Once you are satisfied with the changes you've made, click "Save" at the top of the page.
Q: Can I automatically enroll new employees in a campaign?
Each time your employee list is updated, Phish Threat compares the new list being uploaded to the existing list and assigns a temporary parameter of "New Hire" to each new email address. All users with this temporary parameter will be automatically enrolled in the campaign you've selected.
Q: Can I modify one of your phishing templates or create my own?
- Navigating to the Phishing Templates page located within the "Settings" drop-down menu.
- Select the "Create New Template" option.
- Name the template and specify an attack type.
- Click "Save-Stay on Page"
- Select the language you would like the template to be in by clicking the "+" icon to the right of that language.
- Select one of our phishing templates from the "Use Existing Template" drop-down or simply create your own from scratch.
- Click "Save".
Q: Can I send phishing emails using a sending domain other than those provided through the platform?
Q: How do I spoof my sending domain for sending training reminder emails?
- Check the "Use My SMTP" checkbox.
- Check the "Spoof Sending Domain" checkbox.
- Enter the Sender name you would like to use.
- Enter the Sender email you would like to use.
- Click "Save-Stay on Page".
- Send a test email to yourself to see if it's working properly.